How to transfer funds from SBI Bank app to CoinDCX wallet?
Follow these steps to add funds in your CoinDCX wallet
1. Click ‘Add’ on the homepage of CoinDCX app and then select ‘Add Funds’.
2. Enter the amount you want to transfer to your CoinDCX wallet and proceed.
3. Choose Net Banking option and click on ‘Continue‘ to proceed adding funds to CoinDCX wallet.
Note: Always transfer funds from the bank account registered with CoinDCX.
4. Copy the details provided [Account No. / IFSC Code / Bank Name / Remarks]. These details are to be added as a beneficiary in your account to proceed with the bank transfer.
Add CoinDCX as a Payee/Beneficiary in your SBI Bank
Log in to your SBI net banking application/website and click on ‘YONO Pay’.
Select ‘Bank Account’ and click on ‘Pay a new Beneficiary’.
Log in to your profile with your banking profile password.
Select 'Other Bank’ and enter the new beneficiary details, that is, [Account No. / IFSC Code / Beneficiary Name / Remarks] and tap ‘Next’.
Enter the amount Re. 1 in order to add the beneficiary and tap ‘Pay’.
Please note that this amount of Re. 1 may be refunded by CoinDCX into your account post the beneficiary account addition and verification, otherwise it will be credited into your CoinDCX wallet.
Double-check the details you've entered and tap ‘Confirm’.
Provide the OTP received on your registered SBI mobile number and proceed by tapping ‘Next’.
It may take 2-4 hours for the new beneficiary to be activated.
Transfer funds from your SBI Bank app to CoinDCX (beneficiary)
Once the beneficiary is activated, please navigate to ‘YONO Pay’.
Select the 'Bank Account' option and choose the CoinDCX bank account that you've added as a beneficiary/payee under ‘Other Accounts’.
Enter the exact same amount you had deposited in the Step 1 of adding funds in CoinDCX wallet and tap ‘Pay’.
Confirm all the details and tap ‘Confirm’
You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number/email ID. Please enter the OTP and tap ‘Next’.
Complete the deposit process in CoinDCX app
1. You will receive an SMS with the UTR Transaction ID (Reference ID). You need to enter this Transaction/Reference ID in the space provided as Transaction ID on CoinDCX app. Click ‘Submit’.
Note: You may also find the Transaction/Reference ID on your banking app payment successful page.
2. Check all the details and tap ‘Confirm’. Your funds will be added to your CoinDCX account within 2-4 hours..
Note : Always transfer the same amount of funds as specified by you in Step 1 of adding funds & do not forget to add your CoinDCX registered mobile number as remarks while transferring funds.
3. We’ll notify you via email or notifications as soon as your deposit is completed. You’re now ready to buy, sell, and trade on CoinDCX!