CoinDCX has automated the KYC verification process which has brought down the KYC verification time from 24 hours to 6 mins.
The possible reasons for the failure of KYC verification are following:
- Details you entered didn’t match with the image details
- Images were blurred or with too much glare
- Images missing a required detail
- Name mismatch in the text entered in the box and the field.
To prevent these errors, please make sure the following guidelines are followed:
- Please make sure the lighting is proper
- Avoid using any filters or image editing software on the image
- Do not crop your selfie. Align your face in the oval visible on the screen and click the picture.
- Selfie should not be older than 24 hours of uploading.
- Avoid wearing spectacles or glasses in the picture.
- All required sides of the document should be visible
- Only submit the original documents. Photocopies, scanned documents, or Digilocker documents are not accepted.
- Please upload a high-quality image with clear text and without any glare or blur.
- Your name should match the name on the document. The order, abbreviations (if any), and spellings of the first name and the last name you entered in the fields should be the same as the documents you have uploaded.
Please contact customer support. We will assist you with your verification directly.