- Login to your CoinDCX account at https://coindcx.com/login.
- Click on the top right profile icon on the screen and click on ‘Profile’ >> Security.
- Under ‘Authentication’, you will get the option of ‘Verified Devices’’. Click on ‘Manage’
- Under ‘Signed Out’, you will be able to see all the devices you have used to login using your CoinDCX Account along with their IP address, location of signing in, and last signin.
5. Under Actions tab, you can click on the icons to remove or block any device which are displaying on the screen.
6. Click on ‘Continue’ to confirm the deletion or blocking of the device.