KYC verification could have failed for any of the following possible reasons:
- Details you entered didn’t match with the details on the images of the documents you have submitted.
- Submitted images were blurred or have too much glare making the text on the images difficult to read.
- Submitted images are missing a required detail.
- Documents belong to a minor, i.e., below 18 years of age.
- KYC with the same set of documents (Multiple KYC).
In order to prevent such errors, please ensure to follow the guidelines provided below:
- Please make sure the lighting is proper.
- Avoid using any filters or image editing software on the image.
- Do not crop your selfie. Align your face in the oval shape visible on the screen and click the picture.
- Selfie should not be older than 24 hours of uploading.
- Avoid wearing spectacles or glasses for the picture.
- Selfie should be in .jpeg, .jpg or .png format.
- All required sides of the document and the characters in it should be clearly visible.
- Only submit images of the original documents. Photocopies, scanned documents, or Digilocker documents are not accepted.
- Please upload a high-quality image with clear text and without any glare or blur.
- Your name should match the name on the document. The order, abbreviations (if any), and spellings of the first name and the last name you entered in the fields should be the same as they are in the documents you have uploaded.
- Size of the document should not exceed more than 4 MB.
- Documents should be in .jpeg, .jpg or .png format.
|Note: For PAN Card Verification, please upload a clear picture of the PAN card without any blur or glare in the text and image printed on the PAN Card.|
If you are still in doubt, please don’t worry. You can get in touch with our support team and they will assist you further in the KYC verification process.