If you get an “Invalid OTP” error after entering OTP from Google Authenticator, we request you to refer the following steps:
- Each code on Google Authenticator is valid for 30 seconds only, and a new code is generated every 30 seconds. Make sure you enter the OTP within the time frame.
- If step 1 doesn't’ work, we would request you to sync Google Authenticator by following the steps below:
- Ensure your device clock is set to the correct time zone.
- Open the Google Authenticator app.
- Click on the three dots in the top right corner.
- Select [Settings] from the drop-down list.
- Click [Time correction for codes] and then [Sync now].
In case the issue still persists, please raise a Support Ticket to reset 2FA, and we will help reset the OTP preference on your account to SMS.