Follow these easy steps to add funds to your CoinDCX wallet using the bank transfer (IMPS) option.
- Click on [Add Funds] from App Home Screen.
- Enter the preferred amount and Select [Bank Transfer (IMPS)] option.
- Copy the details provided in Step 2 [Account No. / IFSC Code / Beneficiary Name / Remarks] and add as beneficiary to send funds from your banking app.
- It is mandatory to add your registered Mobile number in Remarks/Transaction Note/Message while transferring as it helps us in verifying the transaction faster.
- Once payment is done, copy the Transaction ID of your payment from the banking app, or UPI apps like Google Pay (refer video below), Paytm, BHIM, etc. Trouble finding Transaction ID? Click Here to check examples.
- Go back to the CoinDCX app and Paste the Transaction ID in the Step 3 option and click on [Submit].
- We’ll notify you via email or notifications as soon as your deposit is completed.
For a step-by-step guide, you can watch this video which explains the entire process.
Important: Always transfer the same amount as entered in the CoinDCX app. Also, ensure to use your registered bank account only.