In this guide, you'll learn how to:
- Add funds in your CoinDCX wallet
- Add CoinDCX as a Payee/Beneficiary in your ICICI Bank
- Transfer Funds from your ICICI Bank app to CoinDCX
- Complete the Deposit Process in CoinDCX app
Follow these steps to add funds in your CoinDCX wallet
1. Click ‘Add Funds’ on the HomePage of CoinDCX app. Choose the amount you want to transfer to your CoinDCX wallet. Click on ‘Continue to Pay’.
2. Choose ‘Net Banking - IMPS‘ and click on ‘Continue‘ to proceed adding funds to CoinDCX wallet.
Note: Always transfer funds from the bank account registered with CoinDCX.
3. Copy the details provided [Account No. / IFSC Code / Beneficiary Name / Remarks]. These details are to be added as a beneficiary in your bank account to proceed with the bank transfer.
Add CoinDCX as a Payee/Beneficiary in your ICICI Bank
- Log in to your ICICI net banking account and click on 'Send Money'.
- Click on 'Add/Manage Payee' and select 'Other Bank'.
- Enter the new payee account details, that is, [Account No. / IFSC Code / Beneficiary Name / Remarks] and ‘Proceed’.
- Double-check and confirm the account details you've entered and tap ‘Submit’.
- You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number. Please enter the OTP to confirm the addition of the new beneficiary.
- It may take 2-4 hours for the new beneficiary to be activated.
Transfer funds from your ICICI Bank app to CoinDCX (beneficiary)
- Once the beneficiary is activated, please navigate to the 'Send Money' option. Select your CoinDCX account that you've added as a beneficiary/payee.
- Enter the exact same amount you had deposited in the Step 1 of adding funds in CoinDCX wallet.
- Do not forget to add your CoinDCX registered mobile number as remarks while transferring funds.
- Choose IMPS as the transfer type and click on ‘Proceed’.
- Check the details you've entered and ‘Confirm’ the transaction.
Complete the deposit process in CoinDCX app
1. You will receive an SMS with the UTR Transaction ID (Reference ID). You need to enter this Transaction/Reference ID in the space provided as Transaction ID on CoinDCX app. Click ‘Submit’.
Note: You may also find the Transaction/Reference ID on your banking app payment successful page.
2. Check all the details and tap ‘Confirm’. Your funds will be added to your CoinDCX account within 2-4 hours. You can tap on ‘Okay’ and exit.
Always transfer the same amount of funds as specified by you in Step 1 of adding funds & do not forget to add your CoinDCX registered mobile number as remarks while transferring funds.
3. We’ll notify you via email or notifications as soon as your deposit is completed. You’re now ready to buy, sell, and trade on CoinDCX!