In this guide, you'll learn how to:
- Add funds in your CoinDCX wallet
- Add CoinDCX as a Payee/Beneficiary in your Paytm Bank
- Transfer Funds from your Paytm Bank app to CoinDCX
- Complete the Deposit Process in CoinDCX app
Follow these steps to add funds in your CoinDCX wallet
1. Click ‘Add Funds’ on the HomePage of CoinDCX app. Choose the amount you want to transfer to your CoinDCX wallet. Click on ‘Continue to Pay’.
2. Choose ‘Net Banking - IMPS‘ and click on ‘Continue‘ to proceed adding funds to CoinDCX wallet.
Note: Always transfer funds from the bank account registered with CoinDCX.
3. Copy the details provided [Account No. / IFSC Code / Beneficiary Name / Remarks]. These details are to be added as a beneficiary in your bank account to proceed with the bank transfer.
Add CoinDCX as a Payee/Beneficiary in your Paytm Bank
- Log in to your Paytm account and click on ‘To Bank A/c’ option under the UPI Money Transfer option.
- Click on ‘Enter Bank A/c details’ and then search for Equitas Small Finance Bank from the All Other Banks list of options.
- Once the bank is selected, enter the payee details, that is, Account No. and IFSC Code copied in step 4 above and click ‘Proceed’.
- Now enter the account holder name and re-enter the account number. Check all details and tap ‘Add as beneficiary’.
- Here, you may have to enter your Paytm Bank passcode or the OTP received on your registered mobile number to confirm the addition of the new beneficiary.
- It may take up to 30 minutes for the new beneficiary to be activated for use.
Transfer funds from your Paytm Bank app to CoinDCX (beneficiary)
- Open your Paytm app and click on the profile icon on the top-left corner. Scroll down to ‘Payment Settings’ and select ‘UPI & Linked Bank Accounts'. Click on the three dots on the right side.
- Click on Disable UPI. Give the consent to the dialogue that’ll pop up. Click ‘Ok’.
- After disabling UPI, come back to the home screen and click on ‘To Bank A/c’ option under the UPI Money Transfer option.
- Tap the CoinDCX account that you've added as a beneficiary/payee under the ‘Recents’ section.
- Enter the exact same amount you had deposited in the Step 1 of adding funds in CoinDCX wallet.
- Add your CoinDCX registered mobile number in the Remarks section. Click on ‘Pay’.
- Please enter the Paytm bank passcode and tap submit to confirm the transaction.
Complete the deposit process in CoinDCX app
1. You will receive an SMS with the UTR Transaction ID (Reference ID). You need to enter this Transaction/Reference ID in the space provided as Transaction ID on CoinDCX app. Click ‘Submit’.
Note: You may also find the Transaction/Reference ID on your banking app payment successful page.
2. Check all the details and tap ‘Confirm’. Your funds will be added to your CoinDCX account within 2-4 hours. You can tap on ‘Okay’ and exit.
Always transfer the same amount of funds as specified by you in Step 1 of adding funds & do not forget to add your CoinDCX registered mobile number as remarks while transferring funds.
3. We’ll notify you via email or notifications as soon as your deposit is completed. You’re now ready to buy, sell, and trade on CoinDCX!